Monday, July 8, 2019

A Word from Your Pastor July 7


Dear Parishioners:

The Festival is coming, the Festival is coming!  Are you ready?

This event is one of the activities that St. Timothy Parish is known for.  We have a great time together.  It is hard to believe that this year’s Festival will by my 12th!  But it is true.  I arrived as Pastor in July 2008.  My first weekend was Festival Weekend, so I hit the ground running. 

This year as in all the years past, I plan to take lots of pictures to document the event.  Many generations of St. Timothy parishioners and alumni come through and it is wonderful to see them through the years.    At times, it is poignant to look through the pictures and to notice many of our friends who have gone on ahead of us.  

If you want to take a nostalgic trip through the years, you can check out the festival collection I have uploaded to Shutterfly:  


We thank all who work so hard to get ready, to run the Festival and to clean up afterwards.  We are also so grateful to all who come and bring their friends.  May God grant us good weather and keep everything on track for the best Festival ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment