Monday, February 5, 2018

A Word from Your Pastor December 3

Happy Advent!

After three months away for a sabbatical, I have returned to St. Timothy Parish just in time to begin again the cycle of the Season of the Incarnation, Advent and Christmas. 

My first plunge back into rectory life was the annual experience of hosting my family for Thanksgiving.  This year we had a small crowd – only 36 at table.




Our custom is to express what we are thankful for and family always gets top billing.  This year, the improvement in my parents’ health after some struggles earlier in the year (before my departure) were also very high on the list.


I am grateful to be with you at St. Timothy and look forward to a new season.  May we deepen together our understanding of the Faith and our awareness of God’s Love for us and the invitation He offers us to work for the Unity He wills for all humanity.  Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment